Your subconscious is like a big computer containing everything that has happened to you in your life. It is vast and it stores all your positive and negative experiences. It is also affected by societal and generational conditioning.
This majorly influences what you create in your life. It is a bit like your hard drive on your computer it stores everything. Sometimes the vast computer of your mind gets overloaded with old files. You need to know when it’s time to delete and get rid of some of these negative experiences or outdated files otherwise they will jam up and weigh down your system.
Your subconscious cannot tell the difference between visualisation and reality. If you feel the visualisation is real then it is real to the subconscious.
During the workshop you will be:
- learning how to use the tool of the inner child giving you easy access to your
- learning how to Release any feelings that are holding you back, for example fears, angers, resentments, lack of self-worth, self-esteem, lack of confidence the list is endless…
- learning how to use imagination, visualisation, breathing exercises, play, fun and the importance of journaling, as this is the language of the subconscious mind and these are some of your tools.
- learning how to identify and respond when your subconscious gets triggered.
- learning how to change your internal chatter from negative to positive.
Remember just a few seconds of positive or negative internal chatter starts to program your subconscious and it takes between 66–90 days to reprogram it.
Location: Ely House, 1 Nutgrove Avenue, Rathfarnham, Dublin 14
Time: 10am to 1pm