You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending’. C.S. Lewis
There are many volumes in the story of your life, each volume is a year with 365 pages, there are 12 chapters; each one is a month, every single page is a day and a paragraph on this page is what you are doing right now. YOU are creating each and every word.
So now ask yourself:
- What would the general theme be of your book for 2019
- Is it going to be a happy story, filled with love, joy and family? Is it going to be an adventure story with plenty of travel or is it a story of an entrepreneur? Alternatively, it could be a story of a brave divorcee forging a new way or the character is paving the way forward into a stronger healthier life.
YOU write the story of your life,
YOU are the author with the pen in your hand.
- If you could write the story of each day what would you write?
- What would the cover of your book look like?
- How many chapters would there be?
- Would it be a happy or sad story?
Some chapters may be tragic or frightening but you can always choose to turn the tale whatever way you like and create a happy ending.
I will be hosting a beautiful day on Sunday December 16th, designed to deliberately pre-pave and create the way forward for you, writing your own story for 2019, what you want to make manifest in your life. The next volume in the many volumes of your life. I am deliberately opening this up to you now as this workshop was extremely successful last year and fills up very quickly. Also, because I would like you to start journaling now and I would like you to bring your journal with you on the day. If you wish to hold a place on this workshop for you please contact Anna and register your interest or book your place via my website www.judithmcadam.com/events/urbandayretreats/writeyourbookof2019 . But more importantly start to meditate or visualise and journal. Note down your dreams, ideas, thoughts, draw pictures etc.
Where: Ely House
When: Sunday 16th December
Time: 10am to 4:30pm